KnuckleUp Fitness now offers KnuckleUp Training Camps (bootcamps). Designed to develop individuals for Peak Human Performance, training sessions will deliver its participants to a new, exciting level of fitness.
KnuckleUp Training Camps are performance-enhancing training camps designed to challenge every participant. Whether you are a weekend warrior, fitness enthusiast, amateur or professional athlete, training camps will positively change your physical condition. KnuckleUpTraining Camps will target all aspects of athleticism and fitness.
KnuckleUp TC Benefits:
- Run Faster
- Jump Higher
- Change Directions Quicker
- Develop Explosive Power
- Increase Coordination
- Become a Multi-Directional Athlete
- Improve Flexibility
- Joint Stability
- Increase Core Strength
- Develop Unilateral Strength
- Improve Cardiovascular Endurance
- Develop Mental Toughness
- Decrease the Risk of Injury
- Improve Balance, Stability, Joint Integrity
- Increase Range of Motion
- Increase Strength/Muscle Endurance
- Learn Warm up and Recovery Techniques
- Develop Team Synergy
Why Start a Class
It may be cliche but it holds true that nothing worth having is easy and any class here at KnuckleUp Fitness will push you. This particular class requires a lot from a person but the payoffs are huge. Making it through the first 10 minutes is the hardest part. The rest of your time will be filled with a feeling of accomplishment followed by a productive day.
What You Will Need
KnuckleUp recommends that all participants have proper attire. This includes proper footwear, clothing that allows full ranges of motion as well as protects from the elements, and workout gloves. KnuckleUp will provide everything else.
What We Expect From You
- You will be given an exercise and diet journal You will keep track of everything you eat. Your honesty only helps you.
- Everyone show up on time and be ready to start.
- Don’t set yourself back by thinking you need to be on the same level as someone else. Remember, this is for you, not them!!!!!
- Make sure you have enough sleep.
- With our help, you will stay positive and not give up on yourself.
*Please consult a physician before attending any bootcamps. KnuckleUp recommends that all participants have proper attire. This includes proper footwear, clothing, and workout gloves.
Oops! We could not locate your form.